Pendleton's Country Market
John and Karen Pendleton
1446 E 1850 Rd (show
Lawrence, KS 66046
A diversified family farm, growing vegetables, bedding plants, and cut flowers. PYO vegetables and flowers, and student curriculums available. We use only biological controls in our greenhouses. Country air and neighborly service creates a friendly environment to shop.
PRODUCTS OFFERED BY PENDLETON'S COUNTRY MARKET:
Fruits and Vegetables
- Green Beans
- Sweet Potatoes
- and more!
Plants and Flowers
- Cut Flowers
FEATURES OFFERED BY PENDLETON'S COUNTRY MARKET:
School groups, educational events, and/or bus access to farm - please call for details
- August-October - Butterfly Bio-villa open
Pick Your Own
- April 1-December 15
- see website for hours
Picnic/Party Area Available
Our Products can be found:
- Pendleton's Country Market
- Lawrence Farmers Market (Saturdays 7am - 11am)
- Farmers Market at Clinton Parkway (Wednesdays 4:30 - 6:30)
Mail Order Available
- Asparagus crowns - March-April
- Application on our website!
- Pick-up locations:
- Douglas County Jail, 3601 N 1360 Road
- Douglas County Extension Office, 2110 Harper St.
- Douglas County Courthouse, 11th & Massachusetts St.
- CAL, 1202 E 23rd Street
- Building Blocks Day Care, 1411 E 1850 Rd.
- Princeton Child Care Center, 3340 Peterson Rd
- Van Blaricum & Newkirk Dental Office, 3310 Mesa Way
- Cottonwood, Inc., 2801 W 31st St.
- The Farmers Market at Clinton Parkway Nursery, 4900 Clinton Parkway
- Pendleton's Country Market, 1446 E 1850 Road